Monday, August 28, 2006

Saitek A-250


The rumor is our midtown Wal-Mart is going to be closing soon so they can move to a larger Wal-Mart (actually, one of the biggest I've seen) down the street. I've noticed their clearance area has more than doubled in size over the last month or two.

Yesterday, I ran across a device I saw on Gizmodo a while back. At the time, it was too expensive for me to seriously consider. But with a $40 mark down, I could not resist. It was less expensive than buying it at Amazon.com, even after their rebate.

I must say it sounds very good and was really easy to setup. They had one left if anyone else wants one!

Update: I took this product back to the store. After using it for a week, its quirks and limited wireless range made it unsuitable for my needs. I think I'll look into getting a speaker system with an iPod dock on it.

No comments: